Discrimination is Strictly Prohibited on the
basis of age,colour,disability,ethnicity,marital
or family status,national origin,race,religion,sex,sexual orientation.These
- when recruiting,hiring and training,
- promotions,pay and benefits,
Harassment Free Workplace:
The following behaviour is Strictly Prohibited:
- Unwelcome conduct-whether verbal,physical,or visual-that is based on a person's status,including,race,colour,religion,sex,age,national
- Abusive language,physical aggression,deliberately causing
injury to another,or any disorderly conduct or malicious disturbance .
- Sexual harassment. This includes unwelcome sexual advances,requests for
sexual favours,as well as other physical,verbal or visual conduct based on sex when submission to the conduct is a condition of employment or the conduct creates
a hostile,offensive or intimidating workplace.
Sexual harassment is conduct based upon sex,whether directed towards a person
of the same or opposite sex.
Alcohol or drug abuse poses a serious threat to the safety,health and productivity
of our company,employees and customers:
Our Zero Tolerance policy:
- prohibits the use or possession of alcohol,illegal drugs and other controlled
substances in the workplace.(possession of prescription medication for medical treatment
- Being under the influence of alcohol,illegal drugs or any other controlled substance in the workplace.
Health and Safety
The provision of a safe place of work is a requirement of an employer,to
achieve this goal we must adhere strictly to Health and Safety rules and regulations including:
- Zero Tolerance to the possession of any weapon or other dangerous device
by Space Temperature Solutions Ltd. employees on the companies or customers premises,
- Zero tolerance to any harmful threats,direct or indirect or any behaviour
that harasses,disrupts or interferes with another employees work or creates an intimidating or
hostile work place,
- Rigourously applying established safety procedures,following safety practices
and avoiding short cuts.
It is important that all relationships with suppliers,customers and other
parties be based upon lawful,efficient and fair business practices.Reasonable business entertainment that is in the best interests of the company is allowed.Such entertainment must always be
conducted in an appropriate and lawful manner.
E-Mail and the Internet
The company acknowledges that the need will arise that employees require
access to the internet via company or customer equipment for personal use this is allowed
provided use is:
- Limited in duration or extent,
- does not affect completion of work responsibilities,
- does not result in any cost to the company or customer,
- does not contain pornographic or offensive material,discriminatory or harassing
language or derogatory references to age,colour,disability,ethnicity,marital or family status,national origin,race,sex,sexual orientation.